Lose Weight With This Home Exercise Routine

lose-weight-exercise-routine
No, I'm not going to explain you the clichés of "running at least 30 minutes a day" here. I assume that everyone knows that your body needs exercise every day.

I am going to explain to you here how you can build a smart routine that contributes to building muscle mass (not bodybuilder muscle mass, but beautiful elegant muscle mass). I will also explain to you why your muscles need to build up to be able to lose weight quickly because muscle mass plays an important role in fast weight loss.

What muscle mass has to do with losing weight
Muscles are important when losing weight because they consume energy ... and quite a nice portion! The more muscle mass you have, the more energy you use in resting mode. This means that if you increase your muscle mass, you will consume more energy while doing nothing! When you're asleep, when you're sitting on a couch, watching TV ... is not that great? A little more muscle mass directly increases fat burning. And the best part is ... you do not even have to go to the gym! Read below quickly how you can fit sports into your day.



Train 10 minutes every day
I have a pretty busy schedule with my company and my family, so I do not have time and motivation to go to a gym. That is why I developed a routine that increases my muscle mass without having to visit a gym for one minute. I combine an exercise with fixed moments in my daily schedule. This makes it a routine and it is easier to maintain. See my fitness moments below:
  • As many push-ups as I can against the sink before I make my breakfast
  • I always walk while calling (I call a lot for my work)
  • I always take the stairs
  • For showers, as many push-ups as I can and arm and shoulder exercises with my fitness elastics
  • After showering as long as I can sit (90 degrees squat with your back against the wall). 30 seconds is sufficient.
  • As soon as I get to bed, I do as many situps as I can (just while I'm in bed)
If you do this every day for 6 weeks, you will not only fall off quickly ... you have made a habit of it and perseverance will no longer be difficult. Do not skip a day! It only costs you 10 minutes of your day.

Walking after eating
Okay ... this is a tricky one ... because I do not have it myself yet in my routine. But that does not mean that a walk after dinner is a very healthy habit. With such a walk you can easily get 30 minutes of exercise per day, but it also helps to increase your metabolism, so your diet is better processed by your body. This is one of the things that I have set for myself. Half an hour of walking after dinner.

0 comments